• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Remove Obsidian From Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAwesomePerson

I think obsidian should not be given to players in the chests in Skywars, because the problem I have is that players sometimes put obsidian all around them, and the only way to get to them is to get a diamond pick axe, which is hard to do and impossible to get on some maps. Usually when players get diamonds, they don't think to make a pick axe and usually make a sword or armor. The people in the obsidian just wait for you to log off and then end up winning the game. It is extremely annoying when players do this and don't think they should be able to do it. So, I think obsidian should be removed from Skywars.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Nah, break it with your fist or put tons of tnt around it (It'll damage the player inside, won't break it though)

Reactions: sam

Kaios

Retired Staff
Nah, break it with your fist or put tons of tnt around it (It'll damage the player inside, won't break it though)
1. It takes almost 5 minutes to break obsidian with your hand. That's insane...no one wants to do that. After you have broken it the player will most likely place more down because it's pretty common to get.
2. Tnt will no let damage the player. I have tested it.

But it is impossible for a minecraft player to stand in a 1x1 gap without sticking out of one the corners. You can easily hit through the gap of the corner of they leave them open. But yes, I do agree it needs to be removed. It's quite a nuisance.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
1. It takes almost 5 minutes to break obsidian with your hand. That's insane...no one wants to do that. After you have broken it the player will most likely place more down because it's pretty common to get.
2. Tnt will no let damage the player. I have tested it.

But it is impossible for a minecraft player to stand in a 1x1 gap without sticking out of one the corners. You can easily hit through the gap of the corner of they leave them open. But yes, I do agree it needs to be removed. It's quite a nuisance.
1. No 45 seconds lol, and just fill lava everywhere and break the obsidian through the lava.
2. Yes it will :/
Either way diamonds are pretty common so it should be easy to get one

Tuut

Trusted Member
1. No 45 seconds lol, and just fill lava everywhere and break the obsidian through the lava.
2. Yes it will :/
Either way diamonds are pretty common so it should be easy to get one
But whats the point of obsidian in skywars other than blocking yourself in?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I personally don't see why it needs to be removed, but that's probably because every time someone tries to block themselves in with it I just kill them before they do it or blow them up with tnt.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
The obsidian makes no particular advantage so thats why it doesnt make any difference if we remove it

LadyOP

I personally hate when players block themselves in, but I normally wait them out or if it's possible on that map, get some diamonds and make a pick then just kill them. I'm pretty sure the player will get hurt if they aren't in water. It's a pain, I would really like it if it got removed... the 1 minute Death Timer is good, though I would change it to 5 minutes, in case someone is AFK.

jawa888

I personally hate when players block themselves in, but I normally wait them out or if it's possible on that map, get some diamonds and make a pick then just kill them. I'm pretty sure the player will get hurt if they aren't in water. It's a pain, I would really like it if it got removed... the 1 minute Death Timer is good, though I would change it to 5 minutes, in case someone is AFK.

reported for necro posting. The last post was august 5(before yours).

Status
Not open for further replies.