• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Reintroduce SG2

Should the map SG2 be put back in the HHGN map cycle?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Revamp it then reintroduce

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Hello HHGN,

My suggestion today is calling for the reintroduction of the map SG2 (by variede). For those who don't know, this map is a map in an abandoned city and was built back in 2013. I realize it was removed for having too little chests; but seeing that you have revamped other old maps like Zone 85 and SG1 I thought you could do this one too. I would love to see this map put back in the cycle because of nostalgia for many old players. Not to mention the map could possibly bring a new light or revamp of the SG gamemode.

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think of the suggestion in the comments! I hope you consider this idea.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Hello HHGN,

My suggestion today is calling for the reintroduction of the map SG2 (by variede). For those who don't know, this map is a map in an abandoned city and was built back in 2013. I realize it was removed for having too little chests; but seeing that you have revamped other old maps like Zone 85 and SG1 I thought you could do this one too. I would love to see this map put back in the cycle because of nostalgia for many old players. Not to mention the map could possibly bring a new light or revamp of the SG gamemode.

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think of the suggestion in the comments! I hope you consider this idea.
I say yes to this, honestly SG2 was dope.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Also I just realized that I think another SG is missing from that series of maps. The other map missing is SG5 which is also a cool snowed in map of New York City. Perhaps that one can be put back in as well?