• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games REDUCING TIME

REDUCE TIME?

• YES!!

• NO!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lowvex

Hey guys! I was just wondering about this suggestion. I think that when you get teleported to in game and you got to w8 60 sec, I thought that maybe it should be changed to 20 sec. Because in lobby u can w8 1-2 minutes plus the other minute in the in game waiting. So that's an average of 3 minutes just waiting. So yeah I was thinking about this and for me it seems good so, what do you guys think?:):):p:p:cool::cool::D:D

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Hey guys! I was just wondering about this suggestion. I think that when you get teleported to in game and you got to w8 60 sec, I thought that maybe it should be changed to 20 sec. Because in lobby u can w8 1-2 minutes plus the other minute in the in game waiting. So that's an average of 3 minutes just waiting. So yeah I was thinking about this and for me it seems good so, what do you guys think?:):):p:p:cool::cool::D:D
Well personally it dosent really matter for me... but a lot of people buy things for the shop emerald thingy and that takes some time so I don't agree with you

Lowvex

Well personally it dosent really matter for me... but a lot of people buy things for the shop emerald thingy and that takes some time so I don't agree with you
You got a point but most of the people just buy a weapon and that takes about 5-10 sec leaving 15 seconds or changing the time to 30 sec. The thing is not waiting for another minute.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Eh, I just think make it more simple with 10 seconds. A lot of servers have that now, and it does the same affect as 20 seconds, only its shorter, you get me? Now, I know that in the traditional hunger games and the film, they have a 60 second wait before they start, but in honesty, the hunger games here isn't really traditional anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Personally, a warmup time of maybe 30 seconds would be great, and I think a good change. I hadnt really thought of it, but that would be nice, and I personally don't see a huge need for a full minute warm up :p

Unitus

Retired Staff
I believe time should be left as is on the join lobby, but on the warmup arena it should be 15 seconds, and add some sort of audible notification so that the player (if he is multitasking) know that his/her match is about to start