• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Re: Fnaf Map

Should I include the Toy animatronics?

• Total voters

HissySnake

First, I had about a month long absence due to me going to a camp. So sorry about me not having any progress on my Fnaf map. I will be returning to my project and I will finish it.

Second, here's a recap. My map only features the main characters in the first FNAF game. That can be changed to include the Toy animatronics if people request it. The islands in which you spawn are going to be Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, Foxy, and possibly the Toys. The central island is Golden Freddy.

Hope you like the idea
HissySnake

P.S. Sorry for no screenshots.

lllllllllll

This needs more detail, I've seen heads of animatronics that have more depth than a literal Minecraft head.