• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Rank Is Gone (haven't Played In A While)

55555bookworm

Well, I'm an older member, and I haven't played in a while, but I still do play ever so often. Me (55555bookworm) and my friend bunnystormer_XD both no longer have our ranks and perks(I was once a Trusted, he was sponsor). We haven't been on in a while, so, do ranks expire now, or has there been a reset or something?

jawa888

Well, I'm an older member, and I haven't played in a while, but I still do play ever so often. Me (55555bookworm) and my friend bunnystormer_XD both no longer have our ranks and perks(I was once a Trusted, he was sponsor). We haven't been on in a while, so, do ranks expire now, or has there been a reset or something?

there is no trusted rank.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
there is no trusted rank.
I think he was talking about the forums rank?
There was, at one point in time, a trusted rank. It was removed though, because almost no one was trusted rank lol.
It basically meant you could apply for Moderator without being Jr. Mod.
I'm pretty sure you needed to be on for 1 or 2 years and friends with Zainos
Bookworm I'm pretty sure was one of the very few people who were trusted xD If my memory is right that he was trusted

Phoenix____

There was, at one point in time, a trusted rank. It was removed though, because almost no one was trusted rank lol.
Bookworm I'm pretty sure was one of the very few people who were trusted xD If my memory is right that he was trusted
Oh, lol, I wasn't here then so. xD

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Ya I remember him he had a trusted rank.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
OMG guys! Welcome back, it has been such a long time! <3
The Network has changed sooo much since then so well, feel free to explore it and see how we have changed in all this time :)
Btw, I have given you Member rank which would be the equivalent to Trusted and fixed Bunny's rank.
I hope seeing you guys in the server so we can play some SG together like in the old times <3