• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Random renders I made

CadenMann

'ello once more.

I got bored today, so I installed Cinema 4D (totally legally) and figured my way around it. Ten minutes later...

nM3js5a.png

HWYWF8s.png

0C5SJc6.png

950XGL0.png

F5aSHqE.png

az9F5yV.png

Either way, I just thought I might share these with you guys. I am also taking render requests (free for now, but soon enough, they will have a fee to them). Just shoot me a private message in my inbox and I'd be happy to try to complete it ASAP. :)

Cheers,
Caden

Trenly

Admin
Admin
'ello once more.

I got bored today, so I installed Cinema 4D (totally legally) and figured my way around it. Ten minutes later...

Either way, I just thought I might share these with you guys. I am also taking render requests (free for now, but soon enough, they will have a fee to them). Just shoot me a private message in my inbox and I'd be happy to try to complete it ASAP. :)

Cheers,
Caden
I have a request, yes I know it may take you a while:

1:
Myself and _Bach_ hugging with Zainos, iiTut, SAFollis, Unitus, Kaios, shadow_squadron and KasaiXenox standing at the spawn of Holiday Resort (SG map) with REKT as a heading at the top.

2:
Myself, _Bach_, Zainos, Kaios, Materfireheart, iiTut, Unitus, KasaiXenox, and SAFollis all standing around somewhere in hhg.

If those are possible that would be great!

CadenMann

1:
Myself and _Bach_ hugging with Zainos, iiTut, SAFollis, Unitus, Kaios, shadow_squadron and KasaiXenox standing at the spawn of Holiday Resort (SG map) with REKT as a heading at the top.

2:
Myself, _Bach_, Zainos, Kaios, Materfireheart, iiTut, Unitus, KasaiXenox, and SAFollis all standing around somewhere in hhg.

I will see what I can do. I am still very occupied with the last bits of school, but when I get home tomorrow, I will grab all of your skins and try making this. Thank you for the request! :)

CadenMann

tmw I'm not in it xD
I am a fail at life. I'll go up and fix that right now. Thanks for tellin' me. ;)

EDIT: My Cinema 4D seems to have done something demented, and now all of my renders are textured black. I am attempting to fix it, but the textures won't revert no matter what I do.

Last edited:

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member

1:

2:

What about me ;-;.

CadenMann

Okay, so...

My Cinema 4D has halted working and now refuses to start up. I'm reinstalling it now, but this does mean that my renders will be lost. Therefore, I will have to redo this one. However, fear not - I shall redo it better than before and I won't forget about Kaios and Creeper this time. ;)

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Okay, so...

My Cinema 4D has halted working and now refuses to start up. I'm reinstalling it now, but this does mean that my renders will be lost. Therefore, I will have to redo this one. However, fear not - I shall redo it better than before and I won't forget about Kaios and Creeper this time. ;)
:D and my ign is cptcreeper64

CadenMann

Update time!

I have fixed my Cinema 4D. It appears I had a problem with the program I was using to upload the Minecraft worlds to Cinema 4D regarding textures, but it has been fixed. Tonight, I finished up one of the renders. Feel free to tell me if you'd like anything changed, as I can always edit it depending on whether the person likes it or not. :)
2:
fnXSRmy.png

CadenMann

1:
I have been quite busy with school as of late, but tomorrow, I shall attempt to use WorldDownloader to get this world and begin rendering. :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have been quite busy with school as of late, but tomorrow, I shall attempt to use WorldDownloader to get this world and begin rendering. :)
It may not be available. I maybe can get a small selection of it for you though, because we have a revamped version

CadenMann

It may not be available. I maybe can get a small selection of it for you though, because we have a revamped version
Ah, awesome. If you do have the file saved somewhere, it'd be truly awesome of you could somehow transfer it to me as it would save me the scramble of having to find the world.