• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Quitting The Clan...

Zeronite

Well, I've decided to quit my clan, "Nites" because I was getting so much hate on the server and hack threats that I wanted to quit my clan and change my name, of course you'll know it's me by my forums profile name, but yea, really nothing else to say, I've been hacked already by a guy named:VulcanPvP, he hacked me 4 times already but I do not have proof :/ so there is nothing else to say but I'm very very very sorry to the Nites ;(, and most people won't even care about this thread, maybe you will or not...but I did get a lot of hate, threats, and being hacked and so I'm done with that, I'll disband the Nite clan when I can, but I am truly EXTREMELY sorry to the Nites ;(

-Zeronite~~

Ayeeeo

Well, I've decided to quit my clan, "Nites" because I was getting so much hate on the server and hack threats that I wanted to quit my clan and change my name, of course you'll know it's me by my forums profile name, but yea, really nothing else to say, I've been hacked already by a guy named:VulcanPvP, he hacked me 4 times already but I do not have proof :/ so there is nothing else to say but I'm very very very sorry to the Nites ;(, and most people won't even care about this thread, maybe you will or not...but I did get a lot of hate, threats, and being hacked and so I'm done with that, I'll disband the Nite clan when I can, but I am truly EXTREMELY sorry to the Nites ;(

-Zeronite~~
Hack threats? Hate? but the Nite clan is like da best one why people hack threat or hate or they might get a peace of my mind