• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Question?

PrincessGrouch

Hi There. I Have a question. So when you click on your compass and on which parkour you want to go to.
ex: Calender; CP:23 Length: Very Veery Looong. So I was wondering if we could add So it says How many people are there.

Ex:
Blue Parkour
Checkpoints: (idk I haven't checked)
Length: Short
Population: 23 people/56 people/ 13 people/ 9 people/2 people

So thanks for reading. Im fine if it doesn't get apporoved just thought it may be a good idea

jawa888

Hi There. I Have a question. So when you click on your compass and on which parkour you want to go to.
ex: Calender; CP:23 Length: Very Veery Looong. So I was wondering if we could add So it says How many people are there.

Ex:
Blue Parkour
Checkpoints: (idk I haven't checked)
Length: Short
Population: 23 people/56 people/ 13 people/ 9 people/2 people

So thanks for reading. Im fine if it doesn't get apporoved just thought it may be a good idea

ehhhh

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I disagree, Parkour is a Single-Player Game-Mode, the amount of players that are in a certain parkour is irrelevant... Plus it would cause a lot of confusion with people who have players disabled and would say "Hey! The compass says there's 100 players in this parkour and I don't see them! I h8 this m8, I'm a parkour thug and I'll steal your lunch money m8"