• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Pvp Spawn!!!

I spent a long time making this PVP SPAWN!!!:
2015-01-16_22.31.16.png
2015-01-16_22.31.14.png
2015-01-16_22.31.10.png
2015-01-16_22.31.10.png

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Lol I was in every single pic xD
Also the map is OK... You got the idea from Addyporkchop didn't ya xP

Anchezz

Trusted Member
The server is in no need of any new lobbies, however, IMO the lobby should be lighter. This is more like horror and dark..a bright lobby makes it look fresh and clean, and not as depressive.

Rassat

i Agree Some places the Hub is Dark Also in the Parkour Area it is Quite Dark And Horror Like. i Think That it Should Be A Little Brighter With
Color :) i Hope this is a Good Idea :3.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
The current lobby is fine in my opinion, hehe, I made it. Also, we are in no need of lobbies. If we are we rely on our build team, you may apply here. But! That does not mean you may not build a lobby. You may build one but it most likely will not get added. If you would like it to get added it will have to be 'better' than the current one.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
The current lobby is fine in my opinion, hehe, I made it. Also, we are in no need of lobbies. If we are we rely on our build team, you may apply here. But! That does not mean you may not build a lobby. You may build one but it most likely will not get added. If you would like it to get added it will have to be 'better' than the current one.
How large is the current lobby?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry but we are fine of lobbies at the moment. Plus we have our Build team in case we need them.
Thanks anyway for your submission

Last edited: