• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Plot Co-Owner

Wot Do Yu Think m8

• noice

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • bad you lab rat

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Hello, it's Duke and I thought of a suggestion for HHG creative.This is useful for rp's. If you're doing a RP and the owner needs to leave and the co-owner is still there, they can do /p co-owner (ign) so if anyone greifs when the owner isn't there, they can deny the player, also if ppl need added while the owner is afk, the co can add them so they don't leave the RP. I hope you like the suggestion. :)

-Duke ♦

javathor

Hello, it's Duke and I thought of a suggestion for HHG creative.This is useful for rp's. If you're doing a RP and the owner needs to leave and the co-owner is still there, they can do /p co-owner (ign) so if anyone greifs when the owner isn't there, they can deny the player, also if ppl need added while the owner is afk, the co can add them so they don't leave the RP. I hope you like the suggestion. :)

-Duke ♦
Sounds like a cool idea but then if they are just lying to you to get Co-Owner then they can easily do /p deny * or /p remove * or add a griefer and never tell you about them. But i still agree with this idea

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Sounds like a good idea for builders on creative too, sometimes I want my brother help me but the owner had gotten off. But with this I can trust him without the owner on (if I was co owner).

andrew louie

-Duke ♦
I like it. It seem reasonable and I've always needed this. It should be easy to ***

Zelistra

Trusted Member

-Duke ♦
This has been suggested... Rip.. But I love the idea though