• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Phantom Problem and Possible Buff

Rick

(Hey look rickster7270 made another thread!)
Today I will be proposing a buff and discusing a problem with the kit. The kit Phantom it is highly underused even though it has the ability to fly for a 5 seconds at a time. Here are some ideas for the possible buff-

Weapon(s)
Sharpness increased by 1 (From 0)

Flying Ability
Fly time increased by 5 (From 5) (In the current meta that I have explained in my Grim Reaper thread although the phantom kit has the ability to fly for 5 seconds is very insignificant especially against kits with e-pearls)

Problem
If anyone else has used this kit before you would know that occasionally the flying doesn't even work and your still left with a cooldown so this is a major problem for anyone that may favor the kit.

Cooldown of Flying
Cooldown decreased to 20 (from 35) (The length of the cooldown and length of flight don't exactly match up)

Even though this thread was pretty short I still feel like it could give Phantom a little bit of an upper hand in the arena. Everything about the kit that I didn't mention I personally didn't think needed a change. Like I always say, if you like or hate the idea make sure to reply to this thread and leave comments and concerns about it. Thanks!

~rickster7270

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The only time I've noticed the flying not work is when the player trying to fly is combat-tagged

I personally think that phantom could use a small buff; either sharpness 1 or allowing flight while combat tagged. That way it would either be the same as a warrior when combat tagged (unable to fly, full iron, sharp 1 dia) or you could fly for a few seconds if you needed to resoup while combat tagged, but you would be doing less damage

I believe that 5 seconds of flight is plenty, but that a cooldown right now is a little bit long for that. Perhaps just a 30s cooldown instead of what it is right now.

Last edited:

Rick

The only time I've noticed the flying not work is when the player trying to fly is combat-tagged

I personally think that phantom could use a small buff; either sharpness 1 or allowing flight while combat tagged. That way it would either be the same as a warrior when combat tagged (unable to fly, full iron, sharp 1 dia) or you could fly for a few seconds if you needed to resoup while combat tagged, but you would be doing less damage

I believe that 5 seconds of flight is plenty, but that a cooldown right now is a little bit long for that. Perhaps just a 30s cooldown instead of what it is right now.

The flight in my opinion should be extended because as a unique ability it really isn't dependable. The sharpness I idea is nice though I like it.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The flight in my opinion should be extended because as a unique ability it really isn't dependable. The sharpness I idea is nice though I like it.
What I'm saying is that I think it should be:

Sharpness 1, 5 secs of flying, cannot fly when combat tagged, 35 second cooldown. <--This is what it is now, but with sharp 1 and shorter cooldown
-or-
Diamond sword no enchants, 5 secs of flying, can fly when combat tagged, 35 second cooldown