• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Party Chat for Roleplays

bellabribri1

PartyChat is a plugin that allows players to create their own party, and invite others to join. Staff are allowed to use Party Spy as one of the features to read through the party chats, which are labeled so they can be monitored. This command can be toggled on or off, or can be set to perm on or perm off. Adding this would help chat be more filtered, and be able to hold separate conversations between players other than current roleplays. I was thinking this might help players find roleplays easier to find/make/and join, and help them separate their roleplays from others.

BuyALife

PartyChat is a plugin that allows players to create their own party, and invite others to join. Staff are allowed to use Party Spy as one of the features to read through the party chats, which are labeled so they can be monitored. This command can be toggled on or off, or can be set to perm on or perm off. Adding this would help chat be more filtered, and be able to hold separate conversations between players other than current roleplays. I was thinking this might help players find roleplays easier to find/make/and join, and help them separate their roleplays from others.
That's actually a nice idea

alxyz

Trusted Member
It would be cool to have a party, then have them all in different places when they cant decide what they want to do.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I hope that we can do /rp on Skyblock too! In these days we are doing a lot of easter egg hunts lol also sometimes it's just 2 or 3 people on the same island spamming the chat, maybe add /rp to Skyblock?
I think if people want to rp, they should do it in creative and it should be against the rules to rp in other servers. When I play skyblock, I do not want to see anyone rp'ing; I want to see people offering good trades or asking for help. I can imagine it is distracting from the actual game of skyblock to rp while trying to improve your island.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I think if people want to rp, they should do it in creative and it should be against the rules to rp in other servers. When I play skyblock, I do not want to see anyone rp'ing; I want to see people offering good trades or asking for help. I can imagine it is distracting from the actual game of skyblock to rp while trying to improve your island.
Well people never "roleplay" on Skyblock, but they spam the chat, you know... Like, Ida_0611 and xPugMaster_336 just talk SO MUCH and the chat is going so fast I can barely see anything, so maybe a rp mode will be very good since they share an island and it happens... Never seen anyone actually "roleplay" on Skyblock, they talk, but don't /msg so I really want there to be a feature that is like, people on the same island can hear each other, just like /rp in Creative. Also this works very well for easter egg hunts too. People that ask for help or trades, are the people that actually play "Skyblock", but the others just spam the chat... (Like, me? xD jk) So I would be so happy if there would be this feature that only people on the samd island can hear each other.. Just sayin