• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Parkourist Kit

___Barney___

The Parkourist kit allows you too jump the same hight as an ender dragon. It has a 5 second invisibility power and has a speed boost as fast as the spider. It is a melee kit because of stone sword enchanted knockback 2 allowing the parkourist too " get away quicker" I think you should sell it for 50 gems in the shop or a VIP kit if it get's added.

Last edited:

Kaios

Retired Staff
The Parkourist kit allows you too jump the same hight as an ender dragon. It has a 5 second invisibility power and has a speed boost as fast as the spider. It is a melee kit because of the wooden sword enchanted sharpness 3 knockback 2 allowing the parkourist too " get away quicker" I think you should sell it for 50 gems in the shop or a VIP kit if it get's added.
The sharpness is too high. Nothing goes above a stone sword sharp 1

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like this kit. However I thought as a secondary ability instead of invincibility which has nothing to do with parkour, make a "Super Jump" that would expel you in the air with an effect similar to jump boost 100 which would be useful to come back to the arena in case of being knockbacked out, before dieing. Also, calling the kit "Acrobat". What do you think about it?

___Barney___

How about blue leggings, a red chestplate and brown boots and maybe my head? People WOULD LAUGH lol or maybe hmmmm Ill get back too u on the head unless u decide to use my head which would be cool since I do parkour

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
How about blue leggings, a red chestplate and brown boots and maybe my head? People WOULD LAUGH lol or maybe hmmmm Ill get back too u on the head unless u decide to use my head which would be cool since I do parkour
Your head doesn't look much like an Acrobat plus it must be the username of a permanent player (This means that he/she will never ever change it's skin again)