• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour!

btw its on my 1st VIP plot. It was made by me smiley_sophia_x_ and Phoenix_Builda
2015-03-05_19.20.32.png
2015-03-05_19.20.32.png
2015-03-05_19.21.01.png
2015-03-05_19.21.08.png

Attachments

• 2015-03-05_19.21.38.png
    2015-03-05_19.21.38.png
    442.5 KB · Views: 262
I tried it, It's too easy, It needs to be a bit harder. There are jumps that are impossible. 5 jumps and etc.

Phoenix____

none of these are impossible <3 i tried the whole parkour and made every single jump, they're are just about 3 jumps that are really hard xD

but trust me, they are all possible. (btw i made more than half of this map, that's how i know xD.)

Phoenix____

well.... i'm trying to get to the plot but when i type /plotme h smiley_sophia_x it doesn't work... for some reason the game isn't letting me to the her plot :/.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry but I don't like the parkour. It's too hard, repetitive jumps, it has no theme and no decoration. If you really want this to get accepted and added to the official Parkour server, you should really develop it more...

Last edited: