• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour

Kate

Hey! So I have been giving it a lot of thought and I want to try and make a parkour to add to HHG. Is there anything I need to know slash do to get it on there? (Just saying I haven't finished it yet but it's on my third)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
These are the map criterias that you will also find in the Map Criterias thread at the top of Maps and Worlds
Parkour:
  • Maps can vary in size and difficulty.
  • If your map is just Parkour going around in a square shape around the outsides of your plot, with no border (so people can't escape) it will most likely be declined.
  • All maps must have somewhat of a border, so players CAN'T escape!
  • In your forums post about your map, please include a chart with the following answers:
Name:
Difficulty:
Length:
Checkpoints: (In your map, please mark where you want each checkpoint to be with a sign)

Kate

These are the map criterias that you will also find in the Map Criterias thread at the top of Maps and Worlds
Parkour:
  • Maps can vary in size and difficulty.
  • If your map is just Parkour going around in a square shape around the outsides of your plot, with no border (so people can't escape) it will most likely be declined.
  • All maps must have somewhat of a border, so players CAN'T escape!
  • In your forums post about your map, please include a chart with the following answers:
Name:
Difficulty:
Length:
Checkpoints: (In your map, please mark where you want each checkpoint to be with a sign)
Thanks for the help!! :D

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Even tho i have not even tried to build a parkour yet, i do kno some pointers:

-there a slightly better chance of the map getting accepted if you add a storyline
-make sure it is fully and completely detailed before you submit it
-try not to make the parkour just going around the plot in a circle going up, rather you should make it go in different directions
-don't add any easter eggs! the map may be automatically declined if easter eggs are added!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Even tho i have not even tried to build a parkour yet, i do kno some pointers:

-there a slightly better chance of the map getting accepted if you add a storyline
-make sure it is fully and completely detailed before you submit it
-try not to make the parkour just going around the plot in a circle going up, rather you should make it go in different directions
-don't add any easter eggs! the map may be automatically declined if easter eggs are added!
Some of these are not true. The correct list is in the map criterias thread in maps and worlds.
I'm not extremely fussed with Easter eggs, as long as there aren't too many and they don't take away the enjoyment of the map.