• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative /p Undo

aesome_crafter

Basically, I accidently cleared my plot so i thought "WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!" but I also thought "Can I undo this???" so I was thinking of a way to undo a /p clear all eg. /p undo etc.

ThePSIDuck

I feel like doing that would cause a lot of lag on creative but it would be nice if when you do /plotme clear it responded saying something like this

Are you sure you want to clear your plot? Do /plotme clear again to confirm

Or something like that

aesome_crafter

I feel like doing that would cause a lot of lag on creative but it would be nice if when you do /plotme clear it responded saying something like this

Yeah you could have that aswell just basically something that stops you from doing it by accident.Or something like that
Yea

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That failed xD.
Just edit it to say
Code:
[QUOTE="BloopersQuacksMC, post: 39577, member: 1447"]I feel like doing that would cause a lot of lag on creative but it would be nice if when you do /plotme clear it responded saying something like this

Yeah you could have that aswell just basically something that stops you from doing it by accident.

Or something like that[/QUOTE]
Uea
You only forgot [QU and ]