• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[Official] The HHG Chronicles: Comics About HHG

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
NEW PAGE! :D
hhg9_by_masterfireheart-d9qjinb.png

AlaskanSkies

These are all so amazingly hilarious! It would be funny if you did some small staff ones, just mini Comics each featuring a staff member. Again, these are so awesome!

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
A recommendation from me would be to do one about the huge amount of hackusates that us pvpers have to go through, in which arguments break out, and the staff (You) is called to go and break up the argument, in which you're just like "Ughh, not again..." And have to deal with the mostly 10 year olds that accuse us. Perhaps since I have been a major player in the pvp for the time I've been on along with players like Link, Unitus, Psychologiqal and Quasisollen, you could consider putting some of us in a page :)

Last edited:

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Perhaps since I have been a major player in the pvp for the time I've been on along with players like Link, Unitus, Psychologiqal and Quasisollen, you could consider putting some of us in a page :)
Ugh why do you have to think of something so... arghh emm I've been too