• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

No Soup Kit Pvp

Should this be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaltersThighGap

I was thinking that a different variant of kit pvp should be implemented. You could have 1v1 matches, free-for-alls, and ranked matches. There would be no soup, but would just be simple kits that include a bow, sword, and fishing rod. This way,people can play pvp without getting repeatedly killed by people with unlimited kills.
Lemme know your guys feedback :p

Rassat

Well, Maybe the Ranked players Could Have a Little Bit Better Kit but their Kits Are WAY 2 op So We Just Keep Having Death Every time You Spawn in the Map

captainloopy

I do not agree on this AT ALL. You can't find many good soup pvp servers that either don't have a ton of very good soupers who can beat you in like a second. And, most soup servers aren't as unique. I say we could do like different kits, but had like more health, like 3 rows to beat the souper without having to soup. This is just an idea.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I don't know what to say about this really. Why cant instead of this weird stuff we just have normal pvp where people get a sword, a bow, some armor and kill each other with teaming strictly not being allowed, and when you kill someone you get say a regeneration boost for 10 seconds or so, instead of having a 1v1 game mode, and also that's already a minigame, called rumble.

And also with sgt, why cant this just be a potential future game like x run, which probably wont be added for the same reason as this.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I personally think this should be added, as it looks to be a very nice game. I would definitely play it ALOT with my friends, and this should be added after a little while.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like the idea, I'll try to add an 1vs1 variant to the PvP server with a global kit.