• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Nintendo All-stars! Skywars Map.

___Barney___

Here is my map of four of the MANY all starts games logos. So here they are!
2015-03-01_14.39.03.png
2015-03-01_14.40.04.png
2015-03-01_14.40.25.png
2015-03-01_14.41.58.png
2015-03-01_14.42.16.png
2015-03-01_14.39.12.png

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I like the idea, and it's awesome, but;
1. The person that spawns on an island with gold block will have a HUGE advantage
2. Maybe you should remove the enchantment tables from the island and have it in the middle instead?
3. What's up with all the workbenches in mid?
4. Try to make the Pokemon ball bigger, it's way more far away from mid than the other islands

___Barney___

I like the idea, and it's awesome, but;
1. The person that spawns on an island with gold block will have a HUGE advantage
2. Maybe you should remove the enchantment tables from the island and have it in the middle instead?
3. What's up with all the workbenches in mid?
4. Try to make the Pokemon ball bigger, it's way more far away from mid than the other islands
That is noted I did take away the tables after I took the pic. And a huge advantage? It is gold.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The person that spawns on an island with gold block
IT'S THE TRIFORCE! HOW U DARE CALLING THE LEGENDARY TRI-FORCE A "GOLD BLOCK"???
Pokemon ball
IT'S A POKEBALL! OMG ANCHEZZ U NEED TO PLAY MORE NINTENDO GAMES!

Back to topic, please include the single player world OR a way to see this map in-game. Otherwise I can't review it :(

Last edited:

Anchezz

Trusted Member
IT'S THE TRIFORCE! HOW U DARE CALLING THE LEGENDARY TRI-FORCE A "GOLD BLOCK"???

IT'S A POKEBALL! OMG ANCHEZZ U NEED TO PLAY MORE NINTENDO GAMES!

Back to topic, please include the single player world OR a way to see this map in-game. Otherwise I can't review it :(
Ahahahaha, you're not the first one to tell me that.. :(

___Barney___

Ok I will add the link. Im not allowed to play today though. So Im gonna have to get on in a couple of days and have you. When do you get off school Zain? I mean I know ur 17 but what time do you get off?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
That's not important, please tell me how do I get to this map or I won't add it.

___Barney___

I know. It is at _Mojangster_ my 1st plot in creative. It is still under construction while I build the animal crossing leaf. If Im not able to play today (thursday) than I will probally get to play tomorrow.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Okay please tell me when it's done so I can check it out :)

___Barney___

I am all finished with the sky wars. The plot is at _Mojangster_ . Please MSG me on the server when you get on. If Im not on Im eating dinner. Thx!!

___Barney___

I have edited the plot. The gold is now yellow wool, I have a Link Head on triforce mario's head on mushroom, villager's head on leaf and on the poke ball an pikachu head.