• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative NIght vision in creative

shonk

i would suggest to add the option of ./nightvision to the creative server, this plugin exisit and it can help good builders in the creative instead of putting glowstone, sea lanterns and etc. i don't know if this plugin is for 1.8 but if it is i think it should be added.
it can be really usefull and helpfull.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Zainos another small thing to be very useful in creative :p

I wouldn't mind /nightvision being a thing and also you could just drink milk to disable the effects as the command could just be infinite night vision.

And yes I know this was suggested in a previous thread but I won't delete this one, as I don't see that to be necessary.

shonk

As i know with the command u can turn on and off the night vision with /nightvision or /nv either.
So it works like normal night vision potion and milk.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Zainos another small thing to be very useful in creative :p

I wouldn't mind /nightvision being a thing and also you could just drink milk to disable the effects as the command could just be infinite night vision.

And yes I know this was suggested in a previous thread but I won't delete this one, as I don't see that to be necessary.
The other one ded anyways, so you shouldnt delete this

__Joni

i share Trenly's opinion That i effect menu would be useful and it can be Rank based that special effects are only for higher rank's

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
i would suggest to add the option of ./nightvision to the creative server, this plugin exisit and it can help good builders in the creative instead of putting glowstone, sea lanterns and etc. i don't know if this plugin is for 1.8 but if it is i think it should be added.
it can be really usefull and helpfull.
Yeah good idea.
Nice XXXTENTACION skin btw.