• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New Video: Sg7 Massacre At Mid...no Massacre Everywhere!

Kaios

Retired Staff
Hey guys this was a HUGE victory in this episode go Survival Games. I killed half the lobby >:). Also Sorry you can't hear Nate, I got a new headset (Razer Kraken) and Im still configuring it. May take a couple episodes. But don't worry Ill have it sorted soon! Anyways enough talk hope you enjoy the video!

Last edited:

Geo

It goes through my headphones, it's just that snagit does not "snag it" LOL

Yeah, I noticed with snagit that it doesnt have a option to record multiple inputs, (So far I have seec) so you might need to get a third-party software to combine your system sound with your mic.

That was a mouthful lol

SAFollis

Trusted Member
It goes through my headphones, it's just that snagit does not "snag it" LOL
You can always try OBS. It'll record every sound on your computer (like if you set it to use your headphones, all sounds coming from your headphones will be recorded)

Kaios

Retired Staff
You can always try OBS. It'll record every sound on your computer (like if you set it to use your headphones, all sounds coming from your headphones will be recorded)
You think you can make a tutorial on OBS? I'm not good with it.