• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars New Skywars Map: Five Nights At Freddy's

HissySnake

I have created a new skywars map. The theme is FNAF and includes 4 islands (Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy), each one having two chests and no secret chests and a Golden Freddy center with 6 chests a secret chest under the nose blocks containing HissySnake's Wand of Death, (a stick with Sharpness 1 and Knockback 2) mrdave2004's (my brother, he has a minion skin) Fart Gun, (a bow with Punch 2 and Power 3) and emeralds. Feel free to tell me to dull down or remove enchantments from these items or simply remove the items.

Finally, I have somethings to say. 1, My brother and I plan on making more maps. 2, I did not get my reward for creating the Biomes skywars map. I believe it may be do to my absence since the 1.8 update, for I had a broken computer.

Thank you,
HissySnake

I have created a new skywars map. The theme is FNAF and includes 4 islands (Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy), each one having two chests and no secret chests and a Golden Freddy center with 6 chests a secret chest under the nose blocks containing HissySnake's Wand of Death, (a stick with Sharpness 1 and Knockback 2) mrdave2004's (my brother, he has a minion skin) Fart Gun, (a bow with Punch 2 and Power 3) and emeralds. Feel free to tell me to dull down or remove enchantments from these items or simply remove the items.

Finally, I have somethings to say. 1, My brother and I plan on making more maps. 2, I did not get my reward for creating the Biomes skywars map. I believe it may be do to my absence since the 1.8 update, for I had a broken computer.

Thank you,
HissySnake
There is no screenshots... :(

___Barney___

And plz supply a plot number if no screenshots

Thank you,
HissySnake

Kaios

Retired Staff

Thank you,
HissySnake
Im pretty sure you can't put custom preset items in chests. Its all random in the game. Maybe I'm wrong though.

HissySnake

The plot is -64;-14, plus Kainos, there is one map that has a custom item chest, and that is where I got the idea of custom items.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
HissySnake the idea is awesome, but it needs more development. Maybe you could make the 3D FNAF heads as Islands and middle instead of plain pixel arts? :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
U just copied and pasted the head pixel art and made walls with it, that's not a 3d head. Please add more detail :)