• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

New pvp kits

cptcreeper64

I think it would be cool to add a pvp kit for everything VIP rank
Here are some ideas :D

[Default] same kit

[Default] (2nd kit) Archer. (The player has a wood sword, iron armor, and a power 2 bow

[Member] Fighter (has a sharpness 5 wood sword and iron armor)

[Tribute]chemist(the player get a lot if different types of potions but only has leather armor and a wood sword)

[Career] Destroyer (the player has lots of tnt but only chain armor and a sharpness 2 flint and steal) he does splash damage.

[Sponser] Summoner (the player has lots of hostile mob spawn eggs but only chain armor and a stone sword) he can spawn hostile mobs to attack other players(they might attack him though)

[Game-Maker] has the same kit but with potions

[MokingJay] Defender ( had diamond armor,iron sword, and a couple of healing potions)

[JrMod] Same kit but with health potions and poison/damage and a power 2 bow

[JrMod] (2nd kit) The zain kit ( has a Zainos head on his head god orange leather armor and a fire aspect "zain" diamond sword

Hope you like these ideas and maybe add them :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry I don't like your kits, they are very unbalanced! but don't worry, ill add my own planned pvp kits for each rank once the hub is released :D