• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

New Nether?

AlaskanSkies

In Skyblock, I owned an island. I recently transferred it to another player, who says that the Nether remained the same after it was transferred. Today I went in and the portal was in a new location, in the middle of lava, deleting all the progress we had in the Nether and almost killing me... :confused: Why did the portal location suddenly change? Was the Nether reset or something?

Thanks in advance!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
In Skyblock, I owned an island. I recently transferred it to another player, who says that the Nether remained the same after it was transferred. Today I went in and the portal was in a new location, in the middle of lava, deleting all the progress we had in the Nether and almost killing me... :confused: Why did the portal location suddenly change? Was the Nether reset or something?

Thanks in advance!
So you only switched the island leader and it changed the location of the portal in the nether...?

AlaskanSkies

Stuff happens. Deal with it.
This comment was completely rude and uncalled for. If you'll take the time to read it you'll notice I specifically made the point that I was asking why. I wasn't complaining. Had I been complaining, you would have been able to tell.
Also, completely unnecessary! If all you want to say is something rude then why not just not post?

juicylies

This comment was completely rude and uncalled for. If you'll take the time to read it you'll notice I specifically made the point that I was asking why. I wasn't complaining. Had I been complaining, you would have been able to tell.
Also, completely unnecessary! If all you want to say is something rude then why not just not post?
Lol. Its not rude. I'm just saying stuff happens and you have to deal with it. Its not rude at all. You just interpreted it wrong.

AlaskanSkies

Lol. Its not rude. I'm just saying stuff happens and you have to deal with it. Its not rude at all. You just interpreted it wrong.
I didn't interpret anything incorrectly. If you didn't mean it in a rude way, then don't phrase it rudely. We both know that it was disrespectful, so no use pretending otherwise.

juicylies

QUOTE="AK_Aurora, post: 96801, member: 3007"]I know my mind better than you, thanks. I think many people would agree that what you said was rude.[/QUOTE]
Its not whether I know your mind. But what I was saying was not rude. You thought it was rude.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff

Thanks in advance!
What do you mean? Do you mean you created a brand new island? A nether portal would change location if changed I would think 128 blocks. (Maybe look at gamepedia's minecraft wiki about that)

I agree, no need to have posted what you said Roanoke_, the questions section is for asking questions which this player did and in return requires an answer to their question, not a comment saying "stuff happens". I hope you understand.

AlaskanSkies

What do you mean? Do you mean you created a brand new island? A nether portal would change location if changed I would think 128 blocks. (Maybe look at gamepedia's minecraft wiki about that)

I agree, no need to have posted what you said Roanoke_, the questions section is for asking questions which this player did and in return requires an answer to their question, not a comment saying "stuff happens". I hope you understand.
The island was the same island. Nothing changed besides the owner, and the location of the portal didn't change until a little while after the owner did.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
^ Didn't answer the question and therefore was unnecessary to post I am sure AK_Aurora was well aware sometimes you need to deal with things.
To answer your question did this just happen now? Because it could have been with the bug exploit. I'm not sure if this next thing would be true. But, it could be someone accidently closed the portal then re-opened it so it changed where you are in the nether. That could be wrong just debating.

AlaskanSkies

^ Didn't answer the question and therefore was unnecessary to post I am sure AK_Aurora was well aware sometimes you need to deal with things.
To answer your question did this just happen now? Because it could have been with the bug exploit. I'm not sure if this next thing would be true. But, it could be someone accidently closed the portal then re-opened it so it changed where you are in the nether. That could be wrong just debating.
Not sure exactly when it happened, but it was probably around that time?

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

Did you or Liv go in the nether and a ghast shot at it and it broke?? Explore around where you think it was and see it its destroyed. If not Zainos has reset it.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
QUOTE="AK_Aurora, post: 96801, member: 3007"]I know my mind better than you, thanks. I think many people would agree that what you said was rude.
Its not whether I know your mind. But what I was saying was not rude. You thought it was rude.
Failed