• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mob Arena New map

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskanSkies

So I really enjoy Mob Arena, and I have noticed it only has 3 arenas. (I realize not many people play it, but I really like it and want more people to.) So I made a new map, partly for fun, partly to try to get Mob Arena more popular. It is at my 16th plot.

Things about the Arena:
-The magenta/purple wool should be replaced with air
-I realize the others don't have names, just "Arena 1", "Arena 2", etc, but I named the Arena "Spire" anyway.
-It does not have a theme, it was just kind of random.

I hope this gets reviewed! I think Mob Arena is fun and it should have way more players. =D

I'm really sorry this has no screenshots- I cannot find them on my computer, and I tried very hard D=
It is at my 16th plot- I'm sorry there are no screenshots, please don't let this lessen its chances of getting added! Thank you!

Edit:
People who helped build this:
KasaiXenox (Helped improve it)
MistyDaFishy/Mistzies (Helped build it, a little)

Last edited:

Nootch

Trusted Member
Most of the time I go to mob arena all the good arenas are full. So I agree we need a new arena :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
If you'd like, I can go and take some screenshots for you and check it out :)
I'll post some imgur links here this afternoon when I get home from school :)

I like the idea though! A fresh look on mob arena could be cool! :)

AlaskanSkies

Oh, also- the other arenas have an area where you wait for the game to begin, and they are all different. Do I need to make one to go with this arena?

AlaskanSkies

I added a lobby for the arena on my 17th plot- it is the plot right behind the arena itself. The waiting area/lobby for the arena has the same theme (if the arena even has one…) and many of the same features.

Helpers:
livlaz

Magenta wool still represents barrier blocks/air.
I hope this is good! Still no screenshots- sorry!

ChildMusher69

The only flaw I found was a way to get out of the arena. Perhaps it could be blocked by barriers. You climb up the tower in the middle and jump out.

AlaskanSkies

I checked it out. It's awesome and it should totally get added.
Thank you!
The lobby is nice but I suggest adding a parkour. I could help you with that. :)
The others don't have parkours, and the wait isn't very long. =)
The only flaw I found was a way to get out of the arena. Perhaps it could be blocked by barriers. You climb up the tower in the middle and jump out.
Hm… is this due to the vines? I will try to fix it =P

AlaskanSkies

I know, but MA doesn't have pk.
Exactly- MA does not need parkour. Parkour is mostly for game modes with longer waits, and as MA only has a two minute wait max, there is no point. Besides, the current lobby is too small for a parkour, and I do not want to change the dimensions. =)

ChildMusher69

Exactly- MA does not need parkour. Parkour is mostly for game modes with longer waits, and as MA only has a two minute wait max, there is no point. Besides, the current lobby is too small for a parkour, and I do not want to change the dimensions. =)
I guess, but couldn't you have a different room?
Also if you have played before, you usually get bored to death for 3 minutes, which seems longer.

ChildMusher69

And doesn't SG have parkour? It has the same wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.