• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw New Level Idea

So I have a little idea for jigsaw. This is how it goes:
You have 4 paths to choose from that consist of a different parkour challenge and at the end there is a pressure plate stating "pick this path?" and so on
Now the twist is, most people actually go straight and never look behind them because all 4 that would be in front of them is wrong, BUT the one behind where they spawn is the correct one, but they wouldn't know cause of the simple mind process to go forward and never look behind. And each path would be labeled with a color or all just one block.
The link below is a picture of the parkour paths
IMPORTANT!!!! The middle one with the ice is the path that would be behind the spawn point!!!!
Please ignore the Servers aren't free! Donate to help us out! sign. Thanks xD
Thanks for looking at my idea!
- 2_SolluxCaptor_2
2015-03-01_16.39.17.png

Well before i found out i had to make it on creative on HHG I made it on another server, Zainos just gave me a link even though the build is on another server. I could remake the map if needed which will probably happen but i just wanted to post anyway with a pic of what it looked like

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like it as an earlier level. The concept is good, but what about when people know the trick? Perhaps you have to take one of the paths to get to an identical copy before going backwards? I think it needs to be harder than just one quite simple trick with a simple parkour behind it.

I will work on it then, I really like the idea but maybe i should add some sort of twist on it. Ill take your idea into consideration

Actually i know what i should do. This will be kinda confusing but here it goes:
within a path is 2 paths like here is an example
A green path goes until you see a purple and white path and you have to choose which one to follow.
Also if i could I could put the secret path under another path like the lava one, have you jump in a pit and land in water showing the seperate path
(I know there's a similar one to number 22 with the buttons and lava)
I dont know ill experiment with this for a while, but i wont give up on this

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Actually i know what i should do. This will be kinda confusing but here it goes:
within a path is 2 paths like here is an example
A green path goes until you see a purple and white path and you have to choose which one to follow.
Also if i could I could put the secret path under another path like the lava one, have you jump in a pit and land in water showing the seperate path
(I know there's a similar one to number 22 with the buttons and lava)
I dont know ill experiment with this for a while, but i wont give up on this
The longer the better. Maybe in the wrong sections you could add skeletons to shoot you off. Just make it hard, that's the idea of jigsaw