• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP New Kit-Viking

Rick

Today I am here to discuss and idea I have recently come up with for a potential new kit for Kit PvP here are the stats and description of the kit

Armor:
Head- Iron (Protection 2)

Body- Leather (Default Brown) (Protection 3)

Leggings- Iron (Protection 2)

Boots- Iron (Protection 2)

Weapons:
Axe- Sharpness II

Bow- Power II, Infinty I, Flame I (Yay Fire Arrows)

Health:
10 hearts

Cost:
400 Coins

Duration of speed:
0:10

Rank to use it:
None- MockingJay

Description- A powerful warrior (not reffering to the kit warrior) with a sharpness II axe, a bow equipped with fire arrows and a large appetite for chicken. He rampages through the battlefield searching for conquest and victory over his opponents with each kill giving a sudden boost in speed. And with his sturdy armor he is confident that he will get the job done wtih no problem.

Thank you for taking the time to look over this idea for a new kit in PvP. I'm not too confident on the whole speed thing. BUT this is a suggestion so I decided to add it becasue this isn't official. If you like or hate the idea just reply your opinion on the topic and maybe even Zainos will see it. Thanks!

~rickster7270

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I like the idea, you didn't specify what type of axe the kit will have. =/
I do have to agree that I'm not sure myself about the speed thing, so that might be taken out, but the armour and the weapons are well balanced for a kit for everyone to use.
I personally think that the kit should be 700 coins, mainly because I like kits that are 700 coins, I have no idea why. XD
Anyway, good idea, well balanced armour and weapons, hopefully 700 coins, well done. :)

Rick

I like the idea, you didn't specify what type of axe the kit will have. =/
I do have to agree that I'm not sure myself about the speed thing, so that might be taken out, but the armour and the weapons are well balanced for a kit for everyone to use.
I personally think that the kit should be 700 coins, mainly because I like kits that are 700 coins, I have no idea why. XD
Anyway, good idea, well balanced armour and weapons, hopefully 700 coins, well done. :)
Yeah sorry about that I meant for the axe to be iron