• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global New Gamemode

Would you like this see this gamemode in the future?

• Yes

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saword

Last night I came up with this really cool game mode. Normal survival minecraft gets boring after a while, and even multiplier survival gets boring, even though we don't have one. I was thinking something unique to the server; Custom entities, nothing too special, custom terrain. Again that sounds really fun right, custom attributes to mobs, and cool new terrains and 'biomes', but there's one last twist that really would make this great. Since this is custom terrain, we could add anything, including puzzles, and extra dungeons, a lot harder than normal minecraft ones. In normal minecraft once you get full iron and a sword, the mobs stand no chance, but with ether 'enhanced genetics' so to speak, you'll actually be afraid for once. Yes, normal vanilla survival would be great, and I think it'd add a lot more people, but this idea of playing with your friends and having it be HARD, like really hard, would be great. Let me know what you think, Vote yes, or no, and be sure to add more ideas in the thread!

evoon

Trusted Member
I vote yes Saword, this sounds like an AWESOME idea :D
eL3JV1T.png

Saword

If you think of anything else, if this was even added, just comment below. Btw I was thinking that the harder mobs would be like, spiders always have speed 4, all creepers are supercharged, zombies spawn with a diamond blade in swarms of 8, Cavespiders actually place webs, ect.

Saword

I don't even now if this will be implemented. I'd love it if it was though, I also don't know what is happening with factions, but if this was added, and there still was factions, I don't think it would replace it. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Saword I think that it is a great idea! Some suggestions:

Make baby zombies spawn more often
Infernal Mobs
Potion effects last less time
Sky is usually overcast
Food bar goes down faster
Ore spawn reduction

Perhaps you could also add sort of a factions system, but where nobody can claim land, so it is like an alliance only. Let me know what you think!

SAFollis

Trusted Member

Infernal Mobs
Sky is usually overcast
Ore spawn reduction

Perhaps you could also add sort of a factions system, but where nobody can claim land, so it is like an alliance only. Let me know what you think!
1. Yesh
2. Not sure what those are (More nether mobs?)
3. Okay
4. Not sure what that would do--but Ok
5. Nuuu It takes me a long time to get food (50% of the time I get no food, the other time I'm overflowing with food)
6. Yes. But also there should be more ores (like "crystal" ore--which is a diamond ore block but more rare--and when you make crystal stuff you get either Protection 5, Sharpness 5 or Fortune 3.

Arkifios

So its kinda like wynncraft but its a diffrent with survival and being able to break blocks. I love this idea!

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Last night I came up with this really cool game mode. Normal survival minecraft gets boring after a while, and even multiplier survival gets boring, even though we don't have one. I was thinking something unique to the server; Custom entities, nothing too special, custom terrain. Again that sounds really fun right, custom attributes to mobs, and cool new terrains and 'biomes', but there's one last twist that really would make this great. Since this is custom terrain, we could add anything, including puzzles, and extra dungeons, a lot harder than normal minecraft ones. In normal minecraft once you get full iron and a sword, the mobs stand no chance, but with ether 'enhanced genetics' so to speak, you'll actually be afraid for once. Yes, normal vanilla survival would be great, and I think it'd add a lot more people, but this idea of playing with your friends and having it be HARD, like really hard, would be great. Let me know what you think, Vote yes, or no, and be sure to add more ideas in the thread!
Minecraft is getting in general now, and whats a multiplier.. you mean multiplayer? I like your idea

Fourzies

Trusted Member

Infernal Mobs
Sky is usually overcast
Ore spawn reduction

or it can just be survival no claiming, stealing is allowed

Trenly

Admin
Admin
1. Yesh
2. Not sure what those are (More nether mobs?)
3. Okay
4. Not sure what that would do--but Ok
5. Nuuu It takes me a long time to get food (50% of the time I get no food, the other time I'm overflowing with food)
6. Yes. But also there should be more ores (like "crystal" ore--which is a diamond ore block but more rare--and when you make crystal stuff you get either Protection 5, Sharpness 5 or Fortune 3.
1) infernal mobs are modded mobs commonly seen in hexxit and they have effects they can place on the player
2) overcast sky is just for effect
3) I agree with different ores