• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode New Game??? - towny

andrew louie

I left HHG A while ago because creative was getting boring and all of those other games were deserted except for Kit Pvp which I sucked at...So I started playing Towny on this other server and I was wondering if this would be a good server to add to your network.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
From what I read it seems a lot like normal survival or factions just not as much griefing. So if either of those gamemodes ever come out on the server (which i doubt at this point) this gamemode wouldn't make sense. Even if factions or survival never turns up; this won't either (not because it's a bad gamemode), because gamemodes we want take years to make. (Sorry I kinda ranted here a bit)

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I personally am not a fan of "towny" because I am more into the anarchy survival vanilla gameplay kind of stuff. I think HHGN is more based on minigames and adventure maps rather than towny, besides Factions will be here Soon(TM)

- Moved from Questions to Suggestions

andrew louie

I personally am not a fan of "towny" because I am more into the anarchy survival vanilla gameplay kind of stuff. I think HHGN is more based on minigames and adventure maps rather than towny, besides Factions will be here Soon(TM)

- Moved from Questions to Suggestions