• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New bed and my own room! :D

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Assembled my bed today and finally have my own room after years. Also men, I'm sorry but... I had to read the instruction manual... I'm sorry OK! ;-;

8nOoYcI.jpg

The room is getting painted next week and flooring in about a month. (Btw getting a new blanket that's too large. That's why it is wrinkled. :p

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Noice, I'm 18 and I've never had my own room and I'm getting more annoyed each day about that xD
ikr my brother keeps walking me up at night and turning on the lights. Not purposely but still. Finally some peace.
Nicer than my bed xD. Good job, have fun with your room. You deserve it.
Thanks
I've never had to share a bedroom. I guess only having brothers is a good thing xD. Congrats
lol

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
The new room looks great! I have my own room but it's not that big.
Your room looks nice and professional and best of all, clean. XD

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Hopefully you don't accidentally punch a hole through your mattress and break the springs, but that probably won't happen because you probably don't have traumatic dreams like me for the last 2 years, except less regularly now. Yes that's a weird thing to say.