• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Nerfing GRIM REAPER

JakeIsBoss

So i have a suggestion that since gr is the most used kit in the game now and the most op. It needs a nerf. with the potions thats fine it can stay but the wepon needs changed.
Wepon: Just keep it a scythe but put it to sharp 8 so that bm can have a chance with the "Grim reaper glitch" GR can 2 shot a bm while a bm has to 5 shot it. dont forget the GR punches can do more then the BM's sword can do on a hit. This kit needs a nerf even link cant stand a chance because of the potions then the combos with the scythe

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So i have a suggestion that since gr is the most used kit in the game now and the most op. It needs a nerf. with the potions thats fine it can stay but the wepon needs changed.
Wepon: Just keep it a scythe but put it to sharp 8 so that bm can have a chance with the "Grim reaper glitch" GR can 2 shot a bm while a bm has to 5 shot it. dont forget the GR punches can do more then the BM's sword can do on a hit. This kit needs a nerf even link cant stand a chance because of the potions then the combos with the scythe
I think its fine. If you soup, you can kill a grim. a bow helps too

Ishgar

Suicidal does pretty well against it, whenever I play I just spam suicidal and sometimes I hit a grim reaper and that goes well

Porky

I'd say it's alright for now. No need.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
If Zainos wanted to make a nerf with grim reaper he would of done so already while buffing the kit. Anyway the 'glitch' should be fixed. Any signs of any bugs or glitches report to the bugs section of the forums. www.happy-hg.com/forum/forums/bug-report.7/

Fu3rza

Bm is legit more better, it has the same amount of armor. the differences are the weapons (by .25), black mamba has enderpearls along with jumpboost and it has a sword, Grim has pots and a hoe as a weapon, you can easily use demoman on it