• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Need Sky Wars Kits Suggestions!

kit name:Homeowner
Kit icon: brick
cost:45
Kit description:you can make a hosue with the bricks and make a brick block or just make the brick blocks and build to center
Kit items:64 bricks , 64 nether bricks, 32 stone stairs, and 10 ladders

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
twins1384 said:
kit name:Homeowner
Kit icon: brick
cost:45
Kit description:you can make a hosue with the bricks and make a brick block or just make the brick blocks and build to center
Kit items:64 bricks , 64 nether bricks, 32 stone stairs, and 10 ladders
Kit: Builder

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Kit: Bomber
Kit Icon: TNT
Cost: 75
Kit desc: Blow things up, with sta-yel
Kit items:10 TNT, Button (Blows up all TNT placed [Dunno if this is possible]), Red died leather Armour (protection II), Bow (Flame I, Punch I)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
michalthekid said:
Kit: Bomber
Kit Icon: TNT
Kit desc: Blow things up, with sta-yel
Kit items:10 TNT, Button (Blows up all TNT placed [Dunno if this is possible]), Red died leather Armour (protection II), Bow (Flame I, Punch I)
Something similar added; Demoman

Cheez

Kit Name: Pirate
Kit Icon: Boat
Kit Description: Shanghai Yer' Rivals' flyin' landmasses, swab the de'k, an' rejuvenate y'erself w' a swig o' the ol' brandy!
Kit Items: Leather helmet (dyed black),
leather chest plate (protection 1, dyed red),
Swig O' the Ol' Brandy (Potion of healing)
Buccaneer's Basher (Wooden Sword, sharpness 1)
Kit Price: 50 Doubloons

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Cheez said:
Kit Name: Pirate
Kit Icon: Boat
Kit Description: Shanghai Yer' Rivals' flyin' landmasses, swab the de'k, an' rejuvenate y'erself w' a swig o' the ol' brandy!
Kit Items: Leather helmet (dyed black),
leather chest plate (protection 1, dyed red),
Swig O' the Ol' Brandy (Potion of healing)
Buccaneer's Basher (Wooden Sword, sharpness 1)
Such Pirate Talk

Kit Name: Brute
Kit Icon: Diamond Axe
Kit cost: 65
Kit Description: Destroy all that comes in your way of winning with your trusty Axe.
Items Containing: Diamond Axe with sharpness 1 / Full Iron Armor with protection 2 / 10 steaks

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
craftyben0606 said:
Kit Name: Brute
Kit Icon: Diamond Axe
Kit cost: 65
Kit Description: Destroy all that comes in your way of winning with your trusty Axe.
Items Containing: Diamond Axe with sharpness 1 / Full Iron Armor with protection 2 / 10 steaks
I don't like it, sorry.

Kit Name: BlackSmith
Kit Description: Forge Your Way To Victory Using Your Trusty Anvil!
Kit Contains: x1 Anvil / x25 Iron Ingots / Full Iron Armor / x10 Steaks
Kit Cost: 65
Kit Icon: Anvil

Seems Like a Legit Kit, Not too OP but seems worthy of 65 points, obviously feel free to change the price.

Another Kit suggestion just in case you didn't like My Black Smith!

Kit Name: Wizard
Kit Contains: Magic Wand (Stick with Sharp. 1 and Knock B. 1) / Wizard Cloak (Leather Chest dyed black with protection 4) The reason it has prot4 is because there is no other armor. And the glow of the enchant gives it a magic feel / and 4 gold apples
Kit Price: 30
Kit Description: Use Magic To Destroy others and take over the Sky!
Kit Icon: Nether Star

Another suggestion!

Kit Name: Nether Warrior
Kit Contents: Lava Bucket / Gold sword with sharpness 2 unbreaking 3 and fire aspect 1/ 10 glistening melons
Kit Icon: Nether brick
Kit description: After Taking over the Nether you go to sky and burn your way to victory there
Kit Cost: 40

Kit Name: Mechanic
Kit Description: Battle not your thing? Then Invent your way to Victory!
Kit icon: Redstone
Kit contents: 45 Redstone / 10 pistons / 15 repeaters / 20 Redstone torches / 10 sticky Pistons / 3 stone pressure pads/ 3 stone buttons/ 1 lava bucket
Kit Cost: 25
The contents fills up 8 inventory slots so its not too much and its a different type of kit.

Name- Rambo
Contents- bow 30 arrows / Knife (Iron sword with sharpness 1) / Grenades (snow balls that explode) / Bandana (red hat) / Combat Pants ( green pants ) / Combat boots (Black boots)
Icon- Black Boots
Description- Blow things up, shoot things up, stab things up, Rambo everything up!
Cost- 30

If We suggest a kit and its selected we still have to pay for our own kit right? Lol sry im just wondering

EStarWars

Kit Name:Baker
Kit Icon: Bread
Cost: 80
Kit Description: The baker usually is content to create his enchanted goods in peace. Unless, of course, he gets stranded on a floating island.
Items Containing: (With Quantity) Chef's Apron (white leather chest plate, protection 1, fire protection 1) Chef's Cap (white leather helmet, protection 1) one Punching Cookie (Cookie with Knockback 4) one Hot Potato (Baked Potato with Fire aspect 1) one Fruit Cake (Cake with sharpness 3) and 8 bread.

Feel free to change the levels of enchantments on the items, and the price of the kit. Thanks!

EStarWars

Kit Name: Butter Warrior
Kit Icon: Gold Ingot
Cost: 40
Kit Description: The Butter Warrior harnesses the majestic power of Butter to rain destruction upon his foes!
Items Containing: (With Quantity) Gold chest plate (protection 2) Gold helmet (protection 2) Gold leggings (protection 2) Gold boots (protection 2) Butter sword (Gold sword with sharpness 4) and one Butter Apple (gold apple)

Feel free to change the level of enchantments on the items, as well as the cost of the kit. Thanks!

EStarWars

Kit Name: Wraith
Kit Icon: Iron Hoe
Kit Description: The wraith will destroy both a person and their unfortunate soul, without ever leaving a trace. And now you can be one too!
Items Containing: (With Quantity) Wraith Form (eight minute invisibility potion) and Wraith's Scythe (Iron hoe, sharpness 5, fire aspect one)

Feel free to change the enchantments, potion duration and cost of the kit. Thanks!

EStarWars

Kit Name: Surgeon
Kit Icon: Potion of healing
Cost: 55
Kit Description: The surgeon can heal you, but also end your life. Be careful!
Items Containing: (With Quantity) Surgeon's Tunic (red leather chest plate with protection 1) Surgeon's Trousers (red leather leggings with protection 1) Surgeon's Boots (brown leather boots with protection 1) Surgeon's Mask (gray leather helmet with protection one) Surgeon's Saw (stone sword with sharpness 2) two Laughing Gas (splash potion of nausea 2 for 45 seconds) and two Antibiotics (potion of instant health)

Feel free to change any enchantment levels, potion duration/level, and price of kit. Thanks!

P.S. I have more ideas, but these were my four favorites. Please tell me if you want to see the rest of them.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
EStarWars said:
Kit Name:Baker
Kit Icon: Bread
Cost: 80
Kit Description: The baker usually is content to create his enchanted goods in peace. Unless, of course, he gets stranded on a floating island.
Items Containing: (With Quantity) Chef's Apron (white leather chest plate, protection 1, fire protection 1) Chef's Cap (white leather helmet, protection 1) one Punching Cookie (Cookie with Knockback 4) one Hot Potato (Baked Potato with Fire aspect 1) one Fruit Cake (Cake with sharpness 3) and 8 bread.

Feel free to change the levels of enchantments on the items, and the price of the kit. Thanks!
Sounds like kit farmer.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
EStarWars said:
Kit Name: Butter Warrior
Kit Icon: Gold Ingot
Cost: 40
Kit Description: The Butter Warrior harnesses the majestic power of Butter to rain destruction upon his foes!
Items Containing: (With Quantity) Gold chest plate (protection 2) Gold helmet (protection 2) Gold leggings (protection 2) Gold boots (protection 2) Butter sword (Gold sword with sharpness 4) and one Butter Apple (gold apple)

Feel free to change the level of enchantments on the items, as well as the cost of the kit. Thanks!
Kit; Butter God

captainloopy

Kit:Loopy (sorry but it means crazy)
Kit Icon: Sponge (If not i could totally go for a chain helmet) (and if that is taken pumpkin pie FTW) (and if that is taken podzol because its weird and loopy)
Kit Desc: Use this crazy kit to win combine all kinds of crazy items to win
Kits items: 1 Fishing rod. 16 snowballs. Knockback 2 pumpkin pie. Sharpness 4 sponge. 1 enderpearl. 1 chain helmet.

Please don't be mad I named it after myself its just a random jumble of things that are well loopy!!! (which again means crazy)