• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

MY question to Zainos

mjrmoo

how did you come up with the name Zainos for your user and why did you name the server HHG (Happy Hunger Games) and by the way Zainos in THE RISE OF THE BUTTER KING PARKOUR the signs on the budder golem is kinda hard for me to read

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
what Turn down fov or get OptiFine?
Fov means Field Of View. To turn it down, you go to Options/press ESC, then you'll see FOV: then Normal, Quake Pro, or a number from 30 to 109. Turning it down means making the number smaller. So say you're using Normal (70), turn it to 50, then you'll see less things, but it kinda zooms in a bit.
OptiFine is a mod that gives your game more video settings and lets you zoom, I don't think I'm allowed to give the download link for OptiFine, sorry.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
how did you come up with the name Zainos for your user and why did you name the server HHG (Happy Hunger Games)
1- Zaino/Zaino60 was a gamertag I've been using since I was a child, it doesn't mean anything nor is there a special meaning on it, but since I've been using it for so long, I like to use it for everything related gaming. Furthermore, the early days of Happy-Hg we were a cracked/non-premium server (You hadn't have to have bought an official Minecraft account to play). However, when we moved to premium in order to avoid issues with Mojang, I had to buy a Minecraft account and since Zaino which was the IGN I've been using so far was not available, I added that extra "s" at the end :p
2- At the time I created the server, 5th may of 2012, I was a 13 year old huge fan of The Hunger Games books by Suzanne Collins (And I'm still are!), so that's pretty much the reason of why I have chosen that name for the server (Plus the fact that we have SG as one of our game-modes!) xD

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
1- Zaino/Zaino60 was a gamertag I've been using since I was a child, it doesn't mean anything nor is there a special meaning on it, but since I've been using it for so long, I like to use it for everything related gaming. Furthermore, the early days of Happy-Hg we were a cracked/non-premium server (You hadn't have to have bought an official Minecraft account to play). However, when we moved to premium in order to avoid issues with Mojang, I had to buy a Minecraft account and since Zaino which was the IGN I've been using so far was not available, I added that extra "s" at the end :p
2- At the time I created the server, 5th may of 2012, I was a 13 year old huge fan of The Hunger Games books by Suzanne Collins (And I'm still are!), so that's pretty much the reason of why I have chosen that name for the server (Plus the fact that we have SG as one of our game-modes!) xD
We'll that was fun to read, now I want to find Zaino lol

mjrmoo

lol IViperStrike very funny XD
upload_2016-7-9_16-3-53.png
upload_2016-7-9_16-4-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-9_16-3-19.png
    upload_2016-7-9_16-3-19.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 285
  • upload_2016-7-9_16-3-37.png
    upload_2016-7-9_16-3-37.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 281