• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative MockingJay Perks

Do you think Mocking Jay's should have infinite plots?

• Ye

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Naw

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
Hello whoever is reading this =D My suggestion is regarding Mocking Jay perks. Maybe Mocking Jay's could have infinite plots instead of a infinite world? Just a suggestion =D

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hello whoever is reading this =D My suggestion is regarding Mocking Jay perks. Maybe Mocking Jay's could have infinite plots instead of a infinite world? Just a suggestion =D
I think that infinite world is better. Infinite plots might be too much for the server to handle. Plus I think 20 normal plots and 20 VIP plots are enough... Just sayin

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I would love to have them!! i have a limit of i think 20 plots in each world.. i know it is a lot, but still

the only thing is SERVER STORAGE!!!! say every mockingjay had 100 plots. do you know how much storage that would cost? zainos would lose a lot of his moolah on storage for CREATIVE!

if anything, we should expand the number of sethomes to something like 30 homes

just suggesting :)

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
I would love to have them!! i have a limit of i think 20 plots in each world.. i know it is a lot, but still

the only thing is SERVER STORAGE!!!! say every mockingjay had 100 plots. do you know how much storage that would cost? zainos would lose a lot of his moolah on storage for CREATIVE!

just suggesting :)
Yes that would be great too MC =D

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
I think that infinite world is better. Infinite plots might be too much for the server to handle. Plus I think 20 normal plots and 20 VIP plots are enough... Just sayin
Only problem with 20 plots is that you can get that with Capitol, which is a pretty big difference with price.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I thought there were infinite sethomes lol from what I see in the store
Only problem with 20 plots is that you can get that with Capitol, which is a pretty big difference with price.
Even 50, just something to get out of Capitol range. TBH I would recommend getting Capitol instead of Mocking Jay.
Well you get access to Admins world, some features from World Edit, sethomes, etc. Also you get tons of perks in other game-modes.

I personally think that the ranks and perks should stay as how they are, they're perfect for the server. Also the server is 4 years old, some people might have bought a rank just because of one little perk (like I did), then if any rank can have access to that little perk, it will make them upset. Just sayin'

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
I thought there were infinite sethomes lol from what I see in the store

Well you get access to Admins world, some features from World Edit, sethomes, etc. Also you get tons of perks in other game-modes.

I personally think that the ranks and perks should stay as how they are, they're perfect for the server. Also the server is 4 years old, some people might have bought a rank just because of one little perk (like I did), then if any rank can have access to that little perk, it will make them upset. Just sayin'
The Admins world is a world that any Mocking Jay can go on and possibly grief. And with the perks argument, thats the point. You buy a rank and the higher you go, (more money spent) the more of that perk you get. For example, Tributes get 3 plots, and Capitols get 40 plots. The Sethomes don't work if you already have 40 plots, so thats why I think the server should give Mocking Jay's more plots =)

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
And I'm not saying that Mocking Jay's don't have good perks, I'm only talking about Creative.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The Admins world is a world that any Mocking Jay can go on and possibly grief. And with the perks argument, thats the point. You buy a rank and the higher you go, (more money spent) the more of that perk you get. For example, Tributes get 3 plots, and Capitols get 40 plots. The Sethomes don't work if you already have 40 plots, so thats why I think the server should give Mocking Jay's more plots =)
And I'm not saying that Mocking Jay's don't have good perks, I'm only talking about Creative.
They have World Edit and other perks on Creative :p