• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Medusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawa888

WEAPONS:
1 Stone sword
1 stone block(called: "Summon Statues) that summons 5 zombies with full leather armor dyed gray with stone swords Cooldown 1 minute 30 seconds.

ARMOR:

Full leather armor dyed green(if possible medusa head with prot IV

OTHER:
2 slowness X potions(15 seconds)

COST:

Last edited:

Unitus

Retired Staff
WEAPONS:
1 Stone sword
1 stone block(called: "Summon Statues) that summons 5 zombies with full leather armor dyed gray with stone swords Cooldown 1 minute 30 seconds.

ARMOR:

Full leather armor dyed green(if possible medusa head with prot IV

OTHER:
2 slowness X potions(15 seconds)

COST: 7,500
Kitpvp does not need new kits... But seems like a legit idea

jawa888

Kitpvp does not need new kits... But seems like a legit idea

there is a lot of kits...but i think some new ones would be nice. Cause the kits are mostly the old ones, and i think some new ones would be good.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Lol we added 30 new kits and still you aren't satisfied? KDEN!
Btw, we will keep adding new kits so all kind of suggestions are always appreciated! But your kit is really similar to Hades kit, maybe you can be creative and think something more original.
Thanks and good luck!
I agree, but the upper command does not agree :(
I never said that...

Unitus

Retired Staff
Btw, we will keep adding new kits so all kind of suggestions are always appreciated! But your kit is really similar to Hades kit, maybe you can be creative and think something more original.
Thanks and good luck!

I never said that...
Chris said they did not need new kits

jawa888

Thanks and good luck!

I never said that...

Lol, I love the kits, but me and my bro just thought it up. Thanks, we'll keep brainstorming

Status
Not open for further replies.