• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Map Question (xPandaEyesx) *

Bcat_

deleted.

Attachments

• 2016-03-26_16.19.48.png
    2016-03-26_16.19.48.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Dear Staff Team or Whoever Is In Charge Of This -=-=-=-=-=-

I made a skyward map recently that I would like to submit, and I did not make it in single player. Therefore, I do not know how to provide a map download if one is needed. I made it in creative, and I have a picture. Please comment me on some help. Thanks!

- xPandaEyesx
Builders can access it in creative. We just need to know which plot it is on (ex: /p v CoolCatPlaysMC 4 -or- Its on my # plot)

Also, skywars maps need to be on islands floating in the sky

Bcat_

Builders can access it in creative. We just need to know which plot it is on (ex: /p v CoolCatPlaysMC 4 -or- Its on my # plot)

Also, skywars maps need to be on islands floating in the sky
IDK HOW TO MAKE IT FLOAT ;-; Also ITS ON MY 2ND PLOT

Trenly

Admin
Admin
IDK HOW TO MAKE IT FLOAT ;-; Also ITS ON MY 2ND PLOT
The easiest way to do it is to make one island (build up from the ground and make a floating island) and then get a mockingjay to paste the islands around a center.

Also, you need beacons as the points where players spawn

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Fine, you get 1st place. Do I get a participation award? xD
No, you should only get trophies/awards if you actually do something special (lenny)

Also it looks pretty cool, but the redstone blocks on the outside of middle look sorta weird. Is there any way to make the middle a bit better?