• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Make it fair for defaults!

Benji

I think on parkour there should be a 'Parkour of the week' where a random parkour (Not default parkour) is chosen and any player can play it for a week so everyone has the chance to complete 40/40 parkours! Ive always wanted to have this because I feel a bit annoyed that I cant do all these parkours just because I'm default

-BenjiThePugMC

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
It would ruin the purpose of a rank. Unless you've poured years of your life into parkour the defaults should be plenty to keep you not bored. And if you do get bored check creative, they have lots of parkour built on plots.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Maybe if the Defaults have completed every Parkour that they can do, then they can unlock a Member rank Parkour? Then keep unlocking the ranked ones one by one if they complete the one before it? (If that makes sense.) xD

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I do agree it ruins the ranks, but maybe when they complete every Default Parkour, they can unlock the 3 Member Parkours and that's it? Seeming as Member is incredibly cheap anyway, it gives the players the option to either go through every Default Parkour or spend $3 on a rank.

Benji

I had a parkour going (which I seriously need to complete cause it's gonna be awesome called The parkour league, heh) where you would be able to access it once you have completed every default parkour. Should I continue making that? It's like a 1/5 done xD
Smoke can help?

ChildMusher69

I disagree with this. People paid for certain parkours, and if suddenly defaults could do the parkours too, then it would;

a. Make people with ranks angry
b. Defeat the purpose of a rank in parkour.
c. Be unfair to people that already have ranks.

There is also a fundamental problem with your idea. Say the parkour of the day is Ice Parkour. (Ice parkour is very hard to complete, and has six checkpoints). A day isn't enough time to complete a parkour like Ice Parkour or Rise of The Butter King parkour. Also, say you DID manage to complete one of these parkours, somehow, since you could access any checkpoint in the parkour, then you could return to that parkour any time you wanted, which would be even more unfair.

When you say "Make it fair for defaults", that suggests that it is already unfair for the defaults (obviously), which is untrue. People with ranks earned their ranks, either through paying, or from voting a heck lot. The defaults shouldn't get those parkours if they didn't earn it. Other people with ranks did earn it, and it would be unfair to them.

This would be sort of like saying, "Hey! Everyone gets Mockingjay now!", but less extreme. Of course, this would make all of the Mockingjays ticked off, because they got the rank through something, but everyone else got it through it being free.

I agree with Trenly and the Staff.