• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums MAKE A NEW GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

topher_101

i really think thwere should be a redstone one where ppl have competions and like u make sumthin leave some peices out and some one has to fill out the missing parts to go to next level or a series of switches that move blocks with piston move the block to right spot to win or sumthin

topher_101

in whole days ill get on HHG and show u what im talking bout

2 whole days

Last edited by a moderator:

Maatchaa

It probably won't be added because HHG already has many stuff similar to this… Like Penguin said we could add something like this to Jigsaw, but please go more in detail so we can understand EXACTLY what kind of game you are hoping for. "Make a new Jigsaw map" sounds like a more appropriate choice for the title, as creating an entire new game just for a mini-minigame would be a complete waste.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I think anything that is puzzle related should be added to Jigsaw really. Atm I have a jigsaw map in the progress on my VIP plot (29th) in creative.

Also your idea sounds very similar to a minigame I've played somewhere else. . .

topher_101

I cant take screenshots

go to my plot and look at it ,it has redstone in it

ive already started

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.