• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ended MAJOR SERVER GIVEAWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Lok

wRr7vU8.png
Best server ever

RK_Credius

Cool! I Would Love This Rank! My IGN Is DerpFaceWarrior. Good Luck to All!

I'm totally new to the server and the forums, joined on the 20th of April. I already fell in love with it, and would like to continue my game time here. I saw these goodies, and saw the available kits in the Kit PvP section, and I said to myself: I want everything.

thank you for making the server. When i'm bored I go straight to you're server. Out of the fun games that you have to offer, i personally love Jigsaw, Super Craft brothers Brawl and Mob Arena, but the one thing that I want is that for Mob Arena, that you can put signs that say how many people are in that arena and if the arena is running. Thank you for everything, and keep making more fun games!:)

This is 1,00000000000000000000000000 times better than Mineplex hey did u know that Zainos is the best owner of all servers, and IM not saying this to flatter Zainos and win the giveaway , I'm saying this cause its True this is the best server in all of Minecraft I sware, dis server is not very big but its the best happy way to enjoy hunger games LoL this is the best and xD this is the best best server ever thx for making it Zainos

Thank u so much I never play on any other server I play only dis server whenever I can ive benn on 4 more dan 2 years its da best server I want the giveaway so bad I just want to win
Guys he said put in your ign not flatter him it won't give u a better chance xD. He's probably putting the names in a machine where all the names are randomly picked.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
No.. If you read it correctly, it ends today.. You have UNTIL today to enter because TODAY it is ending!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Wow the bribing/spam/off-topic is real on this topic
grafme-com-b1189843-4326661.png
I love dis server
wRr7vU8.png
Best server ever
Quarty the cat where fdid u get the got 150 subsribers and all those awesome pictures where
Vapidjohnson
IGN:Vapidjohnson
I have been on dis server for a little more than 2 years
Its the best thx ZAINOS for making dis server
brayisboss
(Continued)
is my ingame name
Hey I'm joining
My name is Death_Lok
Death_Lok
All Zainos said was to put ur in-game name some people are putting other trash I JUST put my ingame name above so hopfully I win I followed directions
And so on
I don't think Death_Lok wants to enter.. Seems like he hasn't entered yet! Oh well..

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Quarty the cat where fdid u get the got 150 subsribers and all those awesome pictures where
I made them on a website (that's just obvious ok...) not sure if I'm allowed to say it though... It might be advertising and I don't wanna be banned or muted so...

Status
Not open for further replies.