• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global /mail

aesome_crafter

I was thinking, maybe say if someone is offline and i need to tell them something so when they next come on, they can see it! I was think for example we could do /mail [NAME] [MESSAGE] and when you log in it would say you have [] mail and you could type in /mail read to read it and /mail delete etc.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Doesn't this already exist? (In factions)
Or do you mean for every server.
If it'd be for ever single sub-server I'd be all for it :D

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
I was thinking, maybe say if someone is offline and i need to tell them something so when they next come on, they can see it! I was think for example we could do /mail [NAME] [MESSAGE] and when you log in it would say you have [] mail and you could type in /mail read to read it and /mail delete etc.

I Think This Is A Well Thought Idea. I Think We Should Proceed With His Plan. Well?

HHGN.gif

MockyJay.png

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Be patient, even if it is going to be implemented it will take a while. Don't expect it to be overnight, it may take a week, month, or even year.