• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Locknreload Q&a

LocknReload

Due to me being promoted this morning to BUILDER, I have decided to create a Q&A where you ask me questions and I will answer them thruthfully and honestly.

Thank you for giving me a position as Builder as well to the staff and build team :)

EDIT: Got removed from team as my builds aren't to cows standards

Last edited:

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Due to me being promoted this morning to BUILDER, I have decided to create a Q&A where you ask me questions and I will answer them thruthfully and honestly.

Thank you for giving me a position as Builder as well to the staff and build team :)
Do you know?
LocknLoad :3

No but seriously cogratst man. I hope you build epic things :D .

iwasakoala

Do you like pancakes?

iwasakoala

EDIT: Got removed from team as my builds aren't to cows standards[/QUOTE]

Lel