• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw Level Idea

CageTheCcsc918

Retired Staff
I have an idea for a new level that could be in-between the 19's and the 29's

Its a pitch black parkour maze.

I was doing this and wondering what finding a button or a lever would be like with parkour elements in a maze.

I had this idea when i was thinking of lava parkour beneath you whilst doing a maze.

I hope you think fond of this idea and someday add it to jigsaw! Thanks for reading!

Leviathan

This sounds cool, what if you had to find something hidden in a previous level in order to turn on the lights?

Ex: you find a torch in a level before it, and then when you get to the maze if you had blindness and you put down the torch then your blindness would go away so you could see the maze

CageTheCcsc918

Retired Staff
This sounds cool, what if you had to find something hidden in a previous level in order to turn on the lights?

Ex: you find a torch in a level before it, and then when you get to the maze if you had blindness and you put down the torch then your blindness would go away so you could see the maze
Nah, seems like people would struggle on it.