• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw Level 43 Suggestion

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I am too lazy to view your plot.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I don't have Capitol+

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Eh

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Dawsonas

I have made a Jigsaw map for level 43. I can't post screenshots because the map is too dark. It's bright enough to see in-game if you brightness is max. So I will give you the plot id. On the level you are stuck in a big, messy room. There is a hidden wooden button in that room. Find it and click it to advance
to the next level. I also made another level. It is a step by step level. I won't spoil it too much so I will just say that there's a button that you can't reach with your fist... you will have to look at your surroundings. Hope you like it!

19;22 (VIP World) Please check it out and I hope it helps the server!

-HighOnPvP

Last edited:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I agree with ST0RMSH0CK.
The level is cool, just way too easy. I found it in about 5 secconds...
Please make it harder to play find the button, and this map will most likely get accepted!
Thanks!