• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed LAG BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowvex

IGN: Lowvex
When do you discovered this bug: last week
Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: I am experiencing too much lag back
In which server is the bug located? It happens in every server but mostly in SG and PVP

PLEASE FIX :(:eek::eek:o_Oo_O

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'm sorry but most of the times it's your connection and horrible ping you have to the server that is causing this, so please if you could provide us a video of what "lag backs" you are experiencing, it will be much more helpful than just complaining for something that is probably your connection itself...
Thanks

Kaios

Retired Staff
I'm sorry but most of the times it's your connection and horrible ping you have to the server that is causing this, so please if you could provide us a video of what "lag backs" you are experiencing, it will be much more helpful than just complaining for something that is probably your connection itself...
Thanks
Js, that may be true, but over the past weeks everyone I know has experienced it. I'll try to get a video of it.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Js, that may be true, but over the past weeks everyone I know has experienced it. I'll try to get a video of it.
That's not true. That only happened in SG SERVERS during a small period of time and it was already fixed...

_Link

0:38, 0:44, 0:53, 1:00, 1:16, 1:19, 1:25, 1:37, 1:39, 1:43, 1:51, 1:57, 2:02, 2:04

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Okay I've been doing some tweaks, please test again and tell me if the situation got better, worse or if it didn't change :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I've noticed in SG: if you are teleported, or if you move at just the right times, you can't open chests until you stop lagging. Or at least until the server recognizes you changed positions

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I've noticed in SG: if you are teleported, or if you move at just the right times, you can't open chests until you stop lagging. Or at least until the server recognizes you changed positions
?????? Video please

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
This was fixed, so this thread has no longer a purpose.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.