• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

kit pvp kit idea

iamcrzzy

this is based off of Rapunzel from Tangled (its a movie if you don't know what it is).

Kit name: Rapunzel
Helmet: Gold helmet with unbreaking 2, protection 4, projectileprotection 2, fireprotection 3.
Chestplate: Leather dyed pink, enchanted with the same as helmet.
Leggings: Leather dyed pink and same as above.
Boots: none (because in the movie she was barefoot the whole time).
Weapons: Gold sword with unbreaking 5, fire aspect 1, knockback 1, named lock of hair, and an iron door (or whatever you think looks most like a frying pan in minecraft) with sharpness 4, knockback 2, named frying pan.
Extras: about a stack of healing potions, or golden apples.
Amount of kill to get this: I'm thinking around 30-35

that's all if you have seen Tangled you will probably understand this kit, the golden apples are because her hair can heal :D I hope you add this kit Zainos!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Only if the kit could have a pan rather than a gold sword... One guy: *whack* *falls to the ground*

iamcrzzy

there are 2 weapons, a gold sword and a iron door (I just thought that it should be a iron shovel instead) gold sword is her lock of hair and shovel is a frying pan