• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit Idea: Water Warrior

jawa888

This kit was came up by me and my brother(legokk). Enjoy! :)

Name: Water Warrior

Cost: 60

Weapons: Prismarine Shard renamed: Coral Dagger with sharpness VIII, Raw fish renamed: FloppyFish with knockback X

Armor: Full leather (dyed blue) with protection IV, thorns I

Extra: 32 potions of poison called, Potion of Drowning and infinite Water Breathing

Last edited:

Cinq

I liek your idea mate expect for the ''Extra: 64 potions of poison called, Potion of Drowning.'' Posion Potions are extremely annoying in my opinion, and having 64 will just allow people to spam them.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I liek your idea mate expect for the ''Extra: 64 potions of poison called, Potion of Drowning.'' Posion Potions are extremely annoying in my opinion, and having 64 will just allow people to spam them.
I agree. Perhaps 16 is enough.

jawa888

I like the kit idea, I just think it's a little too similar to Fisherman. I don't know what imtotallychris or Zainos would think but for now, I think it's too similar.

Well it may be like Fisherman but it has some cool 1.8 items like the "Coral Dagger". Also fisherman has a diamond sword, fishing rod and a raw fish, so they are and they aren't at da same time. Thanks for reading!:)

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Yeah, I just thought they were a bit too similar. I like the idea. Maybe if they want they'll update Fisherman to make it more like this. Also, guess who I am

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Too similar to other kits. Plus, what would the potion of drowning do? Wither or poison?