• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Kill counter

cStella

Retired Staff
I was wondering if you would consider reinstalling the kill tracker for skywars (not sure if thats the right name for it, but it was the running tally next to each player's name showing the amount of kills you had in that particular round). It was fun to see who had the most kills per game. Thanks! :)

mrTurtleGaming

That maybe interesting but for a kill tracker if the round has being going on for a long time in a 1v1 than give both players a player tracker that is what I think

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I assume, Fluffylouise07 that you are in reference to the way the old plugin would show on the scoreboard how many kills each person had, rather than just 1 or 0. The players who were dead would still have red names and those alive would have Green.

I would definitely like to see this added back, as it showed who was dominating the arena

Agent

Every since the skywars upgrade (months ago, now), the kill counter has been stuck at 1 for everyone left in the game. Any idea if it can be fixed?

Also, kills by TNT no longer count correctly. It should give the kill to whoever lights the TNT.

I do like that the upgrade no longer allows people to leave the game while falling to their death to avoid giving a kill to their foe.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry, but what kill counter are you talking about? The stats?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Sorry, but what kill counter are you talking about? The stats?
I think hes talking about how in-game theres the scoreboard that shows alive and dead players. The alive people have a 1 next to their name and the dead people have a 0. I think that he's mistaking that as a kill counter.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I think hes talking about how in-game theres the scoreboard that shows alive and dead players. The alive people have a 1 next to their name and the dead people have a 0. I think that he's mistaking that as a kill counter.
Or could be after he gets out of the game with how many kills you have in total.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Oh, I get it now. Anyway, this isn't a bug so moved thread to Suggestions since it's a suggestion for an old feature to be added back.
I want this back, along with the Sheep map. I want the ghetto Skywars back v bad. XD
That won't happen, sorry xD

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
071715-kim-kardashian0cry-face1.jpg

It's ok Ello. Dere dere, *Hands tissue*

cStella

Retired Staff
I'll probably get in trouble for this but... I'm bumping this post cuz that's how much I want this feature added back.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I'll probably get in trouble for this but... I'm bumping this post cuz that's how much I want this feature added back.
Bumping is okay :) Just not excessively.
I like this idea, and I would like this as well. Who has the most kills helps you know who is rekting or being a nub in game xD