• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskanSkies

AK_Aurora
A couple days ago
Located in Kit PvP

I have been repeatedly kicked for "hitting from too far away" while using my ability from the dragon kit. (Dragon Fire Ability.) I know the anti-hack system is being worked on, is this something that will go away in time?

Thank you in advance. =)

Kruw

That's extremely weird, surprised that's happening to you. Remember it can also be your connection to the server and furthermore. I'm almost positive the kit you're using shouldn't effect why you're getting kicked. Although, I could be entirely wrong.

AlaskanSkies

I don't think it's my connection as it seems to be fine, but what I am saying about the kit is that the ability is made to be a distanced fire attack, so I shouldn't be kicked for the distance.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
AK_Aurora
A couple days ago
Located in Kit PvP

I have been repeatedly kicked for "hitting from too far away" while using my ability from the dragon kit. (Dragon Fire Ability.) I know the anti-hack system is being worked on, is this something that will go away in time?

Thank you in advance. =)
False positive with Dragon Kit, will fix! Thanks for the report!
Happens to everyone, I find it ironic how the anti cheat kicks legit players and the hackers have to get banned by an actual staff member xD
It's funny how you clearly don't understand anything. Our custom Kit PvP Anti-Cheat, for security purposes, doesn't ban players and only kicks them and notifies staff members in case of a potential hacker activity, so they can check themselves and ban them if it's definitely the case of a hacker. In addition, it's impressive how our anti-cheat at kit pvp has helped the HHGN Staff Team drastically to find and ban hackers, increasing Staff efficiency over 1000%! So please, if you don't really know what is going on, don't comment, because it's extremely annoying, not only for the devs who spent countless hours working in such custom plugin to detect a lot of type of hacks spread through all 3 supported Minecraft versions, but also for staff who spent lot of time checking and banning the hackers. Furthermore, as it happens with anything in the life, the anti-cheat is not perfect, and it may happen that there may be a false positive with a kit with supernatural abilities (By supernatural I mean abilities which CAN'T be reproduced in a normal vanillia behavior), so we are working hard to fix all of them as we did with most of them already. So please, quit with the negative comments because you are really getting in the nerves of more than 1 person, and you are talking randomly because you seriously don't have idea what is going on behind the scenes.
Thanks
It's happend to all ppl trust me it depends on your ping
It doesn't xD Our intelligent system detects the analyzes the current Server TPS, user's FPS, ping and connection to the server, and our algorithm detects if the user is actually lagging or hacking and performs the respective punishment to the people who are actually hacking. In this case it's a false positive with the Dragon Kit, so it happens to everyone. Gotta fix!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
False positive with Dragon Kit, will fix! Thanks for the report!

It's funny how you clearly don't understand anything. Our custom Kit PvP Anti-Cheat, for security purposes, doesn't ban players and only kicks them and notifies staff members in case of a potential hacker activity, so they can check themselves and ban them if it's definitely the case of a hacker. In addition, it's impressive how our anti-cheat at kit pvp has helped the HHGN Staff Team drastically to find and ban hackers, increasing Staff efficiency over 1000%! So please, if you don't really know what is going on, don't comment, because it's extremely annoying, not only for the devs who spent countless hours working in such custom plugin to detect a lot of type of hacks spread through all 3 supported Minecraft versions, but also for staff who spent lot of time checking and banning the hackers. Furthermore, as it happens with anything in the life, the anti-cheat is not perfect, and it may happen that there may be a false positive with a kit with supernatural abilities (By supernatural I mean abilities which CAN'T be reproduced in a normal vanillia behavior), so we are working hard to fix all of them as we did with most of them already. So please, quit with the negative comments because you are really getting in the nerves of more than 1 person, and you are talking randomly because you seriously don't have idea what is going on behind the scenes.
Thanks

It doesn't xD Our intelligent system detects the analyzes the current Server TPS, user's FPS, ping and connection to the server, and our algorithm detects if the user is actually lagging or hacking and performs the respective punishment to the people who are actually hacking. In this case it's a false positive with the Dragon Kit, so it happens to everyone. Gotta fix!
And I have had it happen to me with the stomper kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.