• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Just wonderin...

Katza444

BIG fan of the server love Love LOVE it! I really want to become like a part of staff without paying because, let's face it, I'm broke :geek: idk if there is a way but if there is a way to apply and an opening I'd love to know!

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
theres no way of getting staff for free, unless you've been on the server for a LONG time (2 years+) and recieve the Trusted Rank.
Sorry.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
That leaves me to a question... How long have I been playing this server? Because I'm pretty sure it's been 2 years. Although, technically Zain doesn't trust me cause he doesn't know me that much, so I probably can't get Trusted rank anyway. Although, I haven't broken any rule EVER since I joined, and I've never been kicked/banned...

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
Im pretty sure the trusted rank is for people who have been on the server when it first started, not just 2 years of playing. Zainos usually remembers people who have been on when the server was new.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Lol I joined the 4th of May and the next day when i got on there was cake everywhere and a drop party. I was like what happened to the server. I soon figured out that it was the anniversary

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Yeah, I joined about October 2012. I'm trusted now because it used to be a year to a year and a half and I was past that :p
And I guess Zain trusts me? Shrug