• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Just a Notice :)

Geo

Allrighty, so ive been banned off of kitpvp like 2 times, and I had my second infringement last week. I keep getting these temp bans, and I want everyone to know I do not hack. I will be banned tonight again, when i come back onto kitpvp, so this is just a warning in advance. Everyone allways calls me a hacker, and people cant wrap their mind around the fact that someone that played minecraft since the launch is good at pvp! So I will be making an appeal later lol

Anyways, for those who dont remember me, I just recently became active again (though those temp bans suck xD). Ive been playing on the server for 6 ish months, and some of ya might remember me from a while ago. So id hate to be banned again, but its gonna happen if I keep pvping. Just wanted all the staff to know in advanced.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Allrighty, so ive been banned off of kitpvp like 2 times, and I had my second infringement last week. I keep getting these temp bans, and I want everyone to know I do not hack. I will be banned tonight again, when i come back onto kitpvp, so this is just a warning in advance. Everyone allways calls me a hacker, and people cant wrap their mind around the fact that someone that played minecraft since the launch is good at pvp! So I will be making an appeal later lol

Anyways, for those who dont remember me, I just recently became active again (though those temp bans suck xD). Ive been playing on the server for 6 ish months, and some of ya might remember me from a while ago. So id hate to be banned again, but its gonna happen if I keep pvping. Just wanted all the staff to know in advanced.
what really helps in a ban dispute is if you record while pvp-ing, or take a screenshot, and make sure to get the f3 menu in there. it will show you are playing in vanilla and that you are just really good at pvp

Geo

Yeah, thanks! Im not really scared is I needed to wipe my pc, and atm I dont even have forge lol

Unitus

Retired Staff
what really helps in a ban dispute is if you record while pvp-ing, or take a screenshot, and make sure to get the f3 menu in there. it will show you are playing in vanilla and that you are just really good at pvp
f3 won't really help against Ghost clients

Last edited: